love is in the air

1.22.2013

it was a big weekend! eric's family hosted a shower for me in colorado.  we received so many wonderful gifts that i've already been using and i got to spend some great quality time with my soon to be in-laws.  have i mentioned that i've hit the in-law jackpot? it doesn't get better than these people.

then yesterday i went shopping with cara for her wedding gown.  we went to one store, tried on one dress (she'd picked it out online beforehand), and were out of there in 30 minutes! talk about an easy bride :)
on the way to the bridal store, i got a call from my good friend janey saying that she had just gotten engaged on saturday!  i don't know what is in the water right now, but have the feeling that weddings will be the topic of conversation around here for a while.  such a fun weekend!

pics of my lovely shower below.

weights and measures tea towel
^^ my (soon to be) new sister in-laws!^^
^^and me with my new mother in law :) ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...